At present, everyone is suffering from new diseases. Now there is no age for disease. From diabetes to high pressure, kidney disease, heart problem or not in the list of diseases! These diseases are spreading in every house now.
And to get rid of it, the medicine is started to be taken as soon as the morning starts. But experts say that it is possible to get relief from this allopathy drug cycle very easily. Tell me through what!
From various herbs and plants around us. Medicines obtained from herbal plants keep the body healthy as it cures many diseases. Because this herbal medicine has no side effects.
So let’s see which herbal medicine is important for which diseases.
1) Neem leaves for diabetes: Neem leaves contain flavonoids, triterpenoids, anti-viral properties. All these can help control the blood sugar levels. Hence, neem bitter is an effective remedy for diabetes. Neem powder can also be used to control diabetes. For this, take some dry neem leaves and grind them well in a blender. But to get more benefits you can consume this powder twice a day.
2) Sajan leaves for heart disease: Sajan leaves, stems and flowers have been cooked in Indian households for centuries. These leaves have some cholesterol-lowering herbal properties. Its green leaf juice contains antioxidants. Several studies have shown that bay leaves have tissue-protective properties that help protect heart health.
3) Curry leaves to reduce cholesterol: Curry leaves are a special ingredient in various dishes. These leaves are used to enhance the aroma and taste of food. According to a study, scientists have reported that curry leaf juice is very beneficial in reducing blood glucose and cholesterol levels in diabetic patients. It also has weight loss properties.
4) American ginseng leaves for kidney disease: Kidney is an organ of the body that works to remove waste from the body. Kidney stones are a common problem in this disease. People suffer from kidney disease due to poor quality diet and unhealthy lifestyle. According to a report by NCBI, American ginseng has therapeutic value in kidney disease.
5) Garlic leaves for cancer: While garlic enhances the taste of food, it also contains numerous nutrients. Various studies have shown that garlic green leaves reduce the risk of breast cancer, colon cancer, skin cancer, bladder cancer and lung cancer.